Contract type: Freelance
To be a part of the Implementation team on a project-by-project basis and to work with the company’s customers from the time a customer purchases a product/service until the product/service has been successfully completed and during the support period.
- University Degree
- Language Skills: Excellent English
- Experience in software implementation/accounting/HR is an advantage
- Skills and Certifications: Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Portuguese national
RESPONSIBILITIES / Specific tasks to be performed:
- Based on the implementation project plan, visit the customers’ premises to implement the systems purchased by the customer, and conduct training to key users to fully utilize the functionality of the systems to be implemented which could be one
- Coordinate with the management to identify project scope, goals, time frames and targets.
- Participate in the development of project plans that include goals, strategy, resource requirements, budget etc.
- Meet with customers to understand their requirements, expectations, goals, time frames and concerns; and draw up an implementation plan with your supervisor accordingly.
- Work closely with the customers from the time of signing of the purchase order to the running of the system at the customers’ premises, to complete satisfaction of the customers.
- Spot out opportunities for selling additional products and services to existing customers, by analyzing their needs and goals.
- Ensure that the tickets generated by customers in the support system are properly attended to and disposed of to the satisfaction of the customers, by promptly attending to any request/complaint and follow up on their progress till ticket closing.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Provide systems support services to customers via support system, phone or email promptly and professionally.
- Produce monthly activity reports.
PERSONAL QUALITIES required:
- Highly organized and thorough.
- Able to keep information strictly confidential.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills and accuracy.
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic, and approachable.
- Be able to use spreadsheets, word processing, and accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and interaction skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management (internally and externally).
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective and creative solutions.
- Ability to set priorities and manage workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing environments.
- Result-driven – strives to make a difference; enjoys challenges and working under pressure to achieve objectives.